We enhance leadership skills anytime anywhere
- Advocate for the understanding of the value of higher education and the diverse composition of the Latino/Hispanic community, identifying effective approaches, promoting innovation, and fostering a culture of inclusiveness.
- Promote a culture of universal access, education affordability, college quality, and student success
- Develop an educated and productive trustee citizenry and contribute to the quality of life for all the communities of interest we serve.
- Provide high-quality educational forums that respond to the changing needs of the global marketplace and to the expectations for higher education.
- Empower, develop, and retain higher education leaders to serve on boards and leadership positions
- Enable institutions to create the knowledge and the skills for developing a diverse workforce for the nation.
- Enhance coordination and collaboration among Latino/Hispanic organizations, higher education institutions, and other education, government and business sectors.
“No one has ever become poor by giving.”